WATER FITNESS CLASS POLICIES
1. BE ON TIME. The warm-up is important to avoid injury and to maximize the effectiveness of your workout.
2. IF YOU ARRIVE AFTER THE CLASS HAS STARTED. Please make every effort to not crowd participants in the front of the pool. Please be courteous and move toward the rear.
3. KEEP PERSONAL CONVERSATION TO A MINIMUM. Although the “talk test” is a great method to monitor one’s intensity, personal conversations during class are distracting and discourteous to fellow members and your instructor.
4. FOOTWEAR REQUIRED. Proper footwear is recommended to protect feet, help with traction, and decrease the risk of injury.
5. DRINK PLENTY OF WATER. Before, during and after class drink water to help keep your body functioning properly. We suggest bringing a non-breakable water bottle to class to help prevent dehydration.
6. NEW PARTICIPANTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO INTORDUCE THEMSELVES TO INSTRUCTORS.
7. HOLIDAYS SCHEDULE AND CANCELLATIONS. Please check front desk for limited classes and cancellations.
8. CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN. Prior to starting any new exercise program always consult a physician.