1. SHOWERING. State law requires that individuals must shower prior to entering the pool.
2. AGE REQUIREMENTS. Children of any age can use the pool. Children still in diapers must wear rubber pants over their diapers.
3. SUPERVISION. Children under the age of 16 must be directly supervised by an adult 21 years or older.
4. DIVING. Please do not jump or dive into the pool.
5. LANE DIVIDERS. Please do not sit, hang on, or pull on the lane dividers.
6. POOL TOYS. Please do not bring balls, toys, or floats into the pool.
7. NOISE LEVEL. Please be considerate when talking to others.
8. CHILDREN IN THE POOL. Children are allowed in the pool during the designated time periods only.
9. OPEN SWIM: Children and Adults can swim.Children may use lanes 5 & 6. 10. PRIVATE SWIM LESSONS: Lanes may be used for private lessons at various times of the day.11. PHYSICAL THERAPY: Uses first lane near window. 12. AQUA AEROBICS: First Tues of month 9:30-9:45 Intro to Aqua 13. OPEN LAP LANES DURING SWIM LESSONS ARE FOR ADULT SWIM